Monday, November 10, 2014

"Chain Story"

Welcome to the Homework Challenge for Term 4, Week 5. Yes, you have found the right place to add to the chain story. This time around feel free to add as much as you like to the story!!! Our writing goal is to stretch our vocabulary, so get out that dictionary and thesaurus and get to work!! ... so here goes...

"There I was, frantically building, crafting, exploring and surviving. I was in the middle of my grandest attempt at the Minecraft game so far. But I could hear my brother wailing in the background 'Hey, It's my turn on the computer now!" So I logged out and glared at the clock beside me.. it was blurry but as my eyes focussed the numbers 10:30 came into view. Oh no, it was way past bedtime!!

11 comments:

  1. Just then the door started to open. Mum came in and she didn't look happy. "Come on, it's time for bed. It's past your bedtime." (by Shannon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then dad came In and gave me a bigger growling (by jai)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I fell asleep and dreamed about
    Being in minecraft (by jai)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I did in Minecraft was get my axe and break all my big brothers tunnels. (by Ava)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then I started to build things my big brother dosen't like. I built a army tank with bullets in it (by Robert).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suddenly Robert jumped into the tank, and then I jumped into my jet plane and shot Robert (by Jake).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robert dodges the bullets and he shots in back to the Jet plane and it explodes with Jake inside it!!! (by Jasmine).

    ReplyDelete
  8. But Jake ejected from the jet plane and parachuted to land on the snowy hills. (By Bridie)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jake runs down the snowy hills to the grass to build a new home. (By Bridie)

    ReplyDelete
  10. and with that, the cold wakes me up from my dream... the clock reads 7:30am... time to get up and get ready for another day at school. I hope we can do Minecraft at school today I think to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to build an athletics complex. There will be a sandpit for long jump, a padded room for high jump, a room with nets to keep the discus inside the boundaries, a shot put room, a long distance track with sprinkles that keep me cool while I run and a room for sprints. The sprint room has a track for running 40m, 80m and 100m.

    ReplyDelete