Friday, April 11, 2014

Elmo's Weekend with Bridie 5th - 6th April

On Saturday me and Elmo went to see some peonies. The peonies looked beautiful. Mum bought five
peonies. Two were for Brodie and Mum had three.  The woman said "don't put them in too deep in the ground".

After that we went home. Jayden and Dad were nearly asleep because we were going to see the stock cars. We wore earmuffs because "it was very loud" said Auntie Anna. When we got there the stock cars were warming up. But then they crashed.

Later on some of the dirt went in my eye. I put my sunglasses on, but they hurt my ears. My friend Olivia put my brothers sunglasses on. I fell over and my leg bled. It hurt.

Me and Jayden had McDonalds for tea. It was yum. We stayed up until 9:30.

The next day we went to the fun run. I was first in the 2km. Everyone got a prize at the end. It was a banger or some clappers. Elmo stayed in Dad's pocket during the run.

The End.

By Bridie.

No comments:

Post a Comment